- Dual Ku Band Analog Exciters - SA7555B -Full/half Transponder, 3-audio
- Dual KU Band Digital Exciters- Tandberg E5740- 4:2:0/4:2:2, QPSK & 8PSK, 4-audio, mux
- Dual TWTAs, MCL 600W or 300W per side with redundancy, capable of phase-combined, hot-standby, or split dual-path(same polarity)
- Vertex 2.6 meter antenna, four-port
- Dual Analog Satellite receivers - Standard brand Professional
- Dual Digital Satellite Receivers - Tandberg TT1260
- System is Intelsat compliant
- DirecTV DSS receiver
VIDEO & AUDIO
- Grass Valley 110 switcher
- ADM Stereo audio mixer
- Inscriber IncaStudio 2-channel graphics system (Still Store/Character Generator)
- Four Sony DXC-35WSL 3CCD 850 line high resolution 4:3/16:9 cameras with studio controls and viewfinders, 3 are equipped with 22x zoom lenses (44x with extender) 1 is equipped with an extra wide 4.8x10 lens and 1000 meters of Triax cable. All can be configured for hand-held use.
- Three Panasonic WV-F250 3CCD 750 line 4:3 cameras with studio controls and viewfinders (one can be configured for hand held use), 12x zoom lens, 900 ft multicore cable..
- Telephone hybrid/AT&T Partner Plus system 10 line PBX with 6 line cellular
- Sony BVW-70 & 2- BVW-75 Betacam SP videotape
- DNF 3000 slo-motion controller
- Panasonic AJ-D230H DVC-Pro
- Sony SVO-5800 SVHS videotape player/recorder All tape formats timebase corrected
- Four frame-syncs
- ClearCom intercom W/IFB
- 2- Sennheiser HMD25-1 Announcer Headsets
- 2 - Beyerdynamic DT-190 announcer headsets
- ECM66B Lav.mics/RE50 Sticks
- Lectrosonic Wireless Mics
- 6-Motorola 2-way radios
- Length 32', Width 8', Height 13' 6"
- Shore power requirements: 220 volt, single phase, 90 amps per leg (2 legs)
15kw Onan Generator
(Fuel on board for minimum of 3 - 24 hour days)
- Feature-loaded location audio recording vehicle. 54 Channel Mackie mixing system. Analog to Digital recording for DAT, CD and Tascam High Resolution digital multi-track recording of up to 24 tracks. Professional Lexicon, DBX & Symmetrix audio post-processing equipment. Collection of Neumann, AKG, Shure, EV, A-T and Crown mics. Audio CDs made on the fly. Complete with multiple Video monitoring capability, multiple 100' audio snakes and connective mic cabling.
- Frequency agile microwave
- Video projectors & large screen monitors for interactive video-conferencing
- Complete pre-production services including scripting, graphics, animation, and audio
- 30x60 studio with ETC computer lighting system
- Complete post-production services including linear and non-linear editing of BetacamSP, DVCPro, One-inch, and U-Matic tape
WSIU Public Broadcasting, Carbondale, Illinois 62901-4306, 618-453-4343
Questions or comments
about this page or site?
Southern Illinois University is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national
origin or sex in violation of Title VII.
Copyright © SIU Board of Trustees
All rights to original content reserved.
Managed by Arrow Studio